This blog aims to bring together voices of exploration, thought and action in order to create a One State Solution between India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Kavi Nazrul Islam fb.me/2xdvsLbez 3 years ago
- Kavi Nazrul Islam fb.me/1IGbqbGRi 3 years ago
- MAP: Muslim Aks Partition, Making Art Pehechan, Multiple And aPart? nblo.gs/10iEQX 3 years ago
- MAP: Muslim Aks Partition, Making Art Pehechan, Multiple And aPart? fb.me/1EGAWT5Fv 3 years ago
- MAP: Muslim Aks Partition, Making Art Pehechan, Multiple And aPart? fb.me/1m90u6BCS 3 years ago
Subscribe to this Blog.
Enter your Email address to receive the blog posts by e-mail here.
One State Solution Blog is a community space.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, writings or pictures, then we will be happy to put them up here.
All you have to do is send us an e-mail!
At our E-group here . Or, send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Donate to this cause
Click here to take you to the donations page.
The One State Solution Weeks
A large part of our interventions are towards stirring up debates and discourse around and leading up to annual events called the One State Solution Weeks, which are events that gather people together for a celebration of the plural and diverse heritages of South Asia as well as ruminations and explorations of political thought that seek new courses for governance. These are the Weeks that have been:
talking to each other
- 26,770 visitors
123 agreement activists agitation Bangladesh communalism community democracy diversity Global politics Gujarat healing honour identity India India:Pakistan:Bangladesh Indian Foriegn Policy Indo US Nuclear deal morale Nuclear disarmament One State Solution Week 2007 OSSW'07 Pakistan personal::political racism saffron secularism Uncategorized violence White Ribbon Campaign women
Ek hazaar ek…OWN THIS BLOG!
This Blog is being auctioned! Come and take your share of it. Start Bidding!!